Main Stage Performances:
Are jam packed showcasing Kelli’s multiple talents. With some of Canada’s top musicians by her side, Kelli’s shows run the gamut of barn-burning Celtic instrumentals to Western Swing, Country and everything in between; all unique to Kelli’s own awesome sound. An incredible blend of harmonies surround Kelli’s angelic voice and her crisp fiddling and step dancing always offer an exciting and entertaining show for all.
- Fiddle repertoire – Whether your audiences are filled with musicians honing their craft or simply enthusiastic fans of the fiddle, Kelli is a proficient facilitator leading demonstrations and/or teach Celtic, Ottawa Valley and French Canadian Fiddle Styles.
- Step Dance – An Introduction to Ottawa Valley Step dancing gets your audiences on their feet.
- Band Instruments offered – keyboard, steel, bass, drums
- Multi-Performer workshops – Kelli quickly settles in to any musical formation offering effortless vocal harmonies and Celtic and Country fiddle back-up. Her solo features are adaptable to other musicians with her extensive background in various musical genres.
Surrounded by exceptional instrumentation and musicianship, Kelli’s charm, charisma and extensive repertoire offer something special on every occasion. Kelli’s shows run from fiery instrumentals in the Celtic Vein to Western Swing and Country highlighting her famed fiddle style sure to get your audiences fully engaged.
- Duo Format – Kelli teams up with guitarist Greg Simm from N.S. Together they offer a musical adventure, well-paced and thoroughly entertaining. Large audience or small, Kelli’s fiddle keeps her audiences in high spirits. Add Greg’s guitar and this tandem has a joint talent-account that is bottomless.
- Trio Format – With his scaled down version of the full band, the repertoire maintains the same, full harmonies with a more intimate sound adding keyboards and percussion.
WORKSHOPS and MASTER CLASSES:
With over 30 years of teaching experience and an Education Degree, Kelli offers a variety of Classes that can be tailored to fit any level and style.
Improving Your Sound through Techniques; Developing bowing skills; Learning the Art of Canadian Fiddle Music.
College/University Strings Class:
Learning and developing Canadian Fiddle repertoire and techniques.
Elementary School Classes:
Introduction to Canadian Fiddle music through demonstration and dance participation.
Beginner to Advanced Step Dance Classes